The sun continues to shine and May flowers are blooming, while another busy weekend is coming up on Whidbey Island.
Check out the list and have fun! Click on the links for details:
- FiberQuest at six farms and two yarn shops; win prizes! Starts at 10 a.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 3 to 5.
- Feel Free Friday dance first anniversary party with live music from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday, May 3.
- Rob Schouten Gallery’s Fifth Anniversary celebration 5 to 8 p.m. Friday, May 3.
- Terri Jo Summer’s Trunk Show 5 to 8 p.m. Friday, May 3 and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, May 4.
- Brackenwood Gallery’s “A Matter of Taste,” featuring food-focused paintings opens with a reception from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday, May 4.
- Anchor Books and Coffee celebrates second anniversary 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, May 4 and 5.
- Saratoga Orchestra’s Classical Guitar Concert with Michael Partington, at 2:30 p.m. Sunday, May 5.
- Prima Bistro’s Rose Wine event with five course meal. Seatings between 5:30 and 8 p.m. on Sunday, May 5.
- Sweetwater Creek Farm Studio accordion book workshop is from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sunday, May 5.
- “88 Owls and Watercolors,” a show of paintings at Blooms Taste for Wine & Art in Bayview opens with a reception from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. next Thursday, May 9. Music is at Blooms from 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday, May 5.
- Bayview Farmers Market is open every Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Whidbey Children’s Theater production of “The Little Prince” continues through May 5.
- “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” runs at Whidbey Playhouse in Oak Harbor to May 19.