BY PATRICIA DUFF
Oct. 14, 2013
Only five days are left to put several Whidbey Island businesses on the KING 5 2013 Best of Western Washington map!
We’re super excited that Whidbey Life Magazine is in second place for best neighborhood blog (behind West Seattle Blog; we can beat them!) in the online social media category. If you haven’t voted yet, we could really use your help, as do other WLM members, who are also in the running and need your votes before Oct. 18. (Click on the links to vote.)
- Whidbey Life Magazine best neighborhood blog.
- Prima Bistro in Langley for best outdoor dining.
- Whidbey Island Winery in Langley for best winery.
- Sweet Mona’s Chocolate Boutique in Langley for best chocolate.
- Stadler Studios for best photographer.
- Callahan’s Firehouse in Langley glassblowing for best fun place for kids.
- Braeburn Restaurant in Langley for best breakfast and best sandwich shop.
- Useless Bay Coffee Company in Langley for best coffee shop.
- Whidbey Island Center for the Arts for best theater group.
The Evening Magazine Best of Western Washington contest happens every year. Voters from all around Washington turn out in droves to support their favorite local businesses, places, people and brands. This year, the list features more than 20,000 nominees across 218 categories. So let’s show the rest of Western Washington how great we are over here on Whidbey Island! Please vote today!
For more info about the contest, visit the Best of Western Washington website and check it out.